The above COST IS PER PERSON based on 2 adults sharing a cabin. Your cruise fare includes accommodation, all meals, snacks and activities onboard. Single supplement applies.
EXCLUDED Port & Baggage Fees, Mandatory Insurance and Service Fees (Standard charges at R1,207 per person), Miscellaneous entertainment fee of R2,000 per person & as well as currency adjustments. Subject to availability. Prices are quoted in South African Rands.
• 3 Nights accommodation, MSC Musica Cruise Ship
• Inside cabin with 2 single beds that can be converted into double bed (on request)
• All meals and snacks and activities
• The following drinks at the buffet restaurants only:
- Ice, cold water; hot water; American coffee by dispenser; concentrated juices; instant coffee; decaffeinated coffee; tea; milk.
• 1 Day stop-over in Portuguese Island (weather permitting)
• Daily activities
• Onboard nightly entertainment - programme to be advised
• Any International & local flight/s
• Transfers to the ship
• Anything of a personal nature i.e. telephone calls, laundry, etc
• Any services, tours, meals and drinks not mentioned above
• Shore excursions
• Any items not mentioned above
Please note that all prices are subject to currency fluctuations and fuel surcharges and may change without notice unless paid in full. Offer is subject to availability and and based on double occupancy.
The "caring for the customer" rating is an aggregate score for the five parameters we survey (Service of Staff, Quality of Information, Overall Experience, Safety/Organization and Overall Impression/ Value for money). There must be a minimum of 3 traveller ratings we can average before we display a rating for the tour. We also age traveller ratings and discard any that are over twelve months old.