Please note the above rate is based on 2 people sharing accommodation. If you are a single person travelling please contact us for a rate.
The Franschhoek Literary Festival
Immerse yourself in a gathering of authors, poets, editors, illustrators and commentators taking part in over 100 events over 3 days.
The events take place in a variety of village venues within a few minutes' walk of each other, creating a vibrant ambience in streets, buzzing with book-lovers.
Beyond the outstanding beauty of the Franschhoek valley, it also holds the accolade for producing award winning wines as well as being the culinary capital of South Africa.
To give you the experience of a lifetime we are offering 3 nights luxury accommodation, car rental and a few bonus extra's to facilitate an unforgettable weekend, hassle free, to enjoy workshop, poetry, theatre performances and concerts. (more info)
- Based on arrival Friday 17th of May departure Monday 20th of May
- Price: R10,800.00 based on 2 people travelling together sharing a double or twin room
- Receive discounts to wine tasting, coffee shop and activities with each booking
NB: Arrival & departure dates can be changed subject to availability at time of booking.
* 3 nights at L'Ermitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas in a luxury suite
* Breakfast daily
* 3 days rental of Group A hired vehicle (Chev Spark or similar)
- Car hire includes:
- Super rates include STLW, SCDW and PAI
- Windscreen and tyre waiver
- Airport surcharge, Tourism levy and Vat @ 15%
- Unlimited mileage
* Maps & driving directions
* All Government taxes and levies.
* 24 hours stand-by contact number.
* Any International & local flight/s and all taxes where applicable.
* Insurance cover
* Car Hire: Rental deposit @ R3,425.00 Contract fee @ R96.00 & fuel
- Additional driver per rental
- Fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee per occurrence
- GPS units
- All collection fees - office hours and after hours
- Water, sand and undercarriage damage
- Towing charges (if not mechanical)
- No show fees
* Any other item(s) not included in the itinerary.
Here is a summary of your booking itinerary:
Day 1 - Friday, 17th May 2019
Day 2 - Saturday, 18th May 2019
Day 3 - Sunday, 19th May 2019
Day 4 - Monday, 20th May 2019
***** END *****
Subject to availability!!! Book early to avoid disappointment.
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 25% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100 % cancellation fee will apply.
Hot tip! If you haven't booked your tickets, do so at once. Tickets are selling fast.