The above rate is based on 2 people sharing accommodation. If you are a single person travelling, the price will be R 15,240.00
Cape Town International Jazz Festival 2019 - Package 5 with car hire
Enjoy the ultimate LUXURIOUS "best deal" package to experience the 20th Cape Town International Jazz Festival in Cape Town, on Friday the 29th of March and Saturday the 30th of March 2019. Travel package includes a 2 night stay in a 5 star hotel on a bed & breakfast basis, 2 day car hire and Weekend Pass to the festival.
Stay at The Westin Cape Town hotel, adjacent the Cape Town Convention Centre, venue for the Jazz Festival again in 2019. Situated at the entrance to V&A Waterfront, The Westin is already a local landmark. This is 5 star luxury city hotel and has everything that a business or leisure traveller could possibly need. The hotel is close to attractions like the ever popular Table Mountain cable-car station and Cape Town beaches.
- Based on arrival Friday 29th of March departure Sunday 31st of March
- Price based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room
* 2 night stay at The Westin Cape Town hotel, in a Deluxe Room on a bed & breakfast basis.
* Cape Town International Jazz Festival Weekend Pass tickets; this allows access to 4 of the 5 stages;
* Car hire: 2 day car hire (Group A - Chev Spark or similar)
- Super rates include STLW and SCDW
- Windscreen and tyre waiver
- Airport surcharge, Tourism levy and Vat @ 15%
- Unlimited mileage
* All Government taxes and levies.
* 24 hours stand-by contact number
* Flights to & from Cape Town
* Rosies Tickets (stage 5) extra fee (approx. R30 an act) Rosies stage features the more serious jazz acts.
* Car Rental deposit @ R 3,425.00; contract fee R 96.00 & fuel
- Additional driver per rental
- Traffic fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee per occurrence
- GPS Units
- All collection fees - office hours and after hours
- Water, sand and undercarriage damage
- Towing charges (if not mechanical)
* Any other item(s) not included in the itinerary
OPTION 2 - With Transfers
* This option is the same as the current option except it includes return transfers form and to Cape Town International Airport. We include this options since you might not want a rental car during your stay.
Subject to availability!!! Book early to avoid disappointment. The 2018 Cape Town International Jazz Festival was a "sold out" event.
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100 % cancellation fee will apply.