Please note the above rate is based on 2 people sharing accommodation. If you are a single person travelling contact us for a single rate.
Cape Town International Jazz Festival 2020 - Package 4 with car hire
Enjoy the ultimate "best deal" package to experience the 21st Cape Town International Jazz Festival in Cape Town, on Friday the 27th of March and Saturday the 28th of March 2020.Travel package includes a 2 night stay in a 4 star hotel on a bed & breakfast basis, 2 day car hire and Weekend Pass to the festival.
Stay at Park Inn Cape Town Hotel, which is within easy walking distance of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) and just minutes from other inner city shopping meccas such as Green Market Square, St Georges Mall and the beautiful Flower Market. The famous V&A Waterfront is located a few minute drive from the hotel.
- Based on arrival Friday 27th March departure Sunday 30th March
- Price based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room
* 2 night stay at Park Inn Cape Town Hotel in a standard double or twin room
* Breakfast daily
* Cape Town International Jazz Festival Weekend Pass tickets; this allows access to 3 of the 4 stages
* Car hire: 2 day car hire (Group A - Chev Spark or similar)
- Super rates include STLW and SCDW
- Windscreen and tyre waiver
- Airport surcharge, Tourism levy and Vat @ 15%
- Unlimited mileage
* All Government taxes and levies.
* 24 hours stand-by contact number
* Flights to & from Cape Town
* Rosies Tickets: extra fee (approx. R30 an act) Rosies stage features the more serious jazz acts
* Car Rental deposit @ R 3,425.00; contract fee R 96.00 & fuel
- Additional driver per rental
- Traffic fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee per occurrence
- GPS Units
- All collection fees - office hours and after hours
- Water, sand and undercarriage damage
- Towing charges (if not mechanical)
* Any other item(s) not included in the package
OPTION 2 - With Transfers
* This option is the same as the current option except it includes return transfers form and to Cape Town International Airport. We include this options since you might not want a rental car during your stay.
Subject to availability!!! Book early to avoid disappointment. The 2019 Cape Town International Jazz Festival was a "sold out" event.
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 25% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Bookings made in less than 30 days before arrival must be paid in full.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
* In the event of a no-show - a 100% cancellation fee will apply.