Package price is a per person sharing rate.
If a single traveller, a single supplement will apply.
Terms and conditions apply.
Enjoy 7 nights and 8 days taking in the sights of Cape Town and the Garden Route at your own pace, 7 days car rental and excellent 4 star hotel accommodation in prime areas of Cape Town city centre and Knysna on a bed and breakfast basis. Explore Cape Town, voted best city destination in the world on Trip Advisor and Knysna one of South Africa's number one holiday destination located along the Garden Route.
For a list of suggested tours click here
* 4 nights at Holiday Inn Cape Town in a standard room on a bed and breakfast basis.
* 3 nights at the Rex Hotel in a standard room on a bed and breakfast basis
* 7 days rental of Group A hired vehicle (Chev Spark or similar)
* Car hire includes:
- Super rates include STLW, SCDW and PAI
- Delivery of vehicle to hotel and one way fee Cape Town - Port Elizabeth
- Windscreen and tyre waiver
- Airport surcharge, Tourism levy and Vat @ 15%
- Unlimited mileage
* Maps & driving directions
* All Government taxes and levies.
* 24 hours stand-by contact number.
* Any International & local flight/s and all taxes where applicable.
* Insurance cover
* Car Hire: Rental deposit @ R3,425.00, contract fee @ R 96.00 & fuel
- Additional driver per rental
- Fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee per occurrence
- GPS units
- All collection fees - office hours and after hours
- Water, sand and undercarriage damage
- Towing charges (if not mechanical)
- No show fees
* Any other item(s) not included in the itinerary.
END OF SERVICES
Contact us for more details
Tel: +27 (0) 21 794 1619
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 25% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Bookings made in less than 30 days before arrival must be paid in full.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
* In the event of a no-show - a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Children are welcome. Contact us if you are travelling with children.