Winchester Mansions Hotel accommodation has a variety of rooms and suites, all epitomising Cape Town luxury accommodation with spectacular mountain or sea views. Whether you're a family or a couple in Cape Town for a week or a month, the Winchester is the perfect place to unwind in style, luxury and old-world elegance.
The Winchester Mansions 76 luxurious colonial and modem rooms and suites, offering sea facing and mountain facing views, fully stocked mini-bars with complementary tea and coffee making facilities.
Winchester Mansions and suites are standard with the following:
- air conditioning
- stocked mini bar fridge
- remote control television (featuring satellite TV, including international channels)
- direct dial telephones
- tea/coffee making facilities
- electronic safes,
- wireless internet access
- beautiful, spacious bathrooms with separate walk-in showers.
General Booking Terms
Flexible depending on demand for rooms
- Children under 6 (six) years of age, sharing a room, stay free of charge.
- Children 6 (six) years of age and over, sharing a bedroom with ONE adult, pays the per person sharing rate, and constitutes double occupancy.
- Children 6 (six) years of age and over, sharing a bedroom with TWO adults, pays the third person sharing rate.
- The third person supplement is R 235.00 per person, per night, inclusive of a Full English Breakfast (to be taken in the restaurant). Please add the 1% Tourism Promotion Levy (TOMSA) onto the third person supplement charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Classic rooms (Classic, Modern Classic and Superior Classic Rooms) cannot accommodate a third person or child, unless it is an infant that requires a cot. *** Children's ages, names and gender must please be given when making a reservation. ***