The award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa part of the family-run Red Carnation Hotel Collection is situated on Cape Town’s most scenic route. Poised above the Atlantic Ocean, the 5-star boutique hotel is flanked by the majestic Table Mountain National Park, a World Heritage Site, and the Twelve Apostles mountain range. This ocean-front hotel provides free transfers to Camps Bay beach and V&A Waterfront.
The hotel offers 70 guest rooms, unique features include a holistic spa, private cinema, and breathtaking views from the legendary Azure Restaurant and The Leopard Bar.
This coastal boutique hotel prides itself on delivering outstanding first-class hospitality combined with exclusive facilities, making for an unforgettable seaside experience. Guests are comfortably accommodated in well-appointed hotel rooms and suites from where magnificent views over the ocean and the mountains can be enjoyed. Outdoor swimming pools, conference venues, an exclusive health and beauty spa, restaurants, a popular bar, and many other facilities make this hotel a wonderful getaway destination.
Contact us for bookings
Tel: +27 (0) 21 794 1619
The hotel provides exclusive facilities for guests to enjoy during their stay in Cape Town. Garden and rock swimming pools with cascading waterfalls, mountain picnic trails, restaurants, the Leopard Bar and Lounge, a 16-seater cinema, a health and beauty spa, and a conference centre are only some of the available facilities.
* WiFi and Internet access
* Hydrotherapy pools and floatation tank
* Hammocks and picnic sites
* Mountain walking trails
* Azure Restaurant
* 16-seater cinema
* Children's toys and books
* Health and beauty spa
* Swimming pools
* Bar and lounge
* Parking garage
Setting the Standard:
* Scheduled shuttle service to Camps Bay and V&A Waterfront
* Helicopter transfers to the V&A Waterfront
* Whale watching from the Leopard Bar Terrace
* 10 minutes from the best glorious beaches of Camps Bay
* Located in UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site
* The award-winning Spa featuring Rasul Chamber
* World-renowned dining in Azure Restaurant
* Stunning panoramic ocean and mountain views