Radium Hall Guest House offers large spacious rooms with high ceilings and comfortable en-suite bathrooms. In the blazing African summers the guesthouse is ideally situated under the cool shadow of Lion's Head mountain, with Jacaranda trees making the rooms and property a refreshing cool oasis. This Edwardian home’s rooms are stylishly decorated in the lovely Cape Dutch antiques style, to transcend the guest back to a simpler life when Cape Town was just a little quite trading post in the Southern Ocean.
The beautiful rooms in the main house, ranging from our African room with solid wrought iron bed and zebra finishes that sleeps a whole family, to our Signal Hill room which is fully serviced, with crisp white cotton sheets, fluffy duvets and big white pillows. This accommodation is in a safe up market area with magnificent views, of Table Mountain. Our 2 outside cottages have private patios to soak up the sun in our lovely lush garden and will accommodate your every need and a peaceful sleep in Cape Town
General Booking Terms
• A deposit of 20% will secure your reservation
• Deposits are non- refundable
• Balance of accommodation account is payable 4 weeks prior to date of arrival
- More than 15 days prior to arrival! No charge.
- 15 days prior to arrival 10% cancellation fee.
- A futher 10 % per day will be levied for every day up until the day prior to arrival!!
If the rooms are not booked, then Radium Hall is flexible with check out times
None. All children are welcome.