Luxury and sophistication emanate through to the 3 suites and 31 luxury rooms, each one individually designed and curated. With a consistent ambience of glamorous repose, most of the suites have panoramic views of either Table Mountain or Cape Town Harbour, and all of them have a fully stocked private mini bar and Molton Brown pamper accessories. The attention to detail is also something to behold, from the customised wallpaper uniquely designed with a cameo portrait of Queen Victoria and the laser-cut, paper-on-paper artwork of local fynbos to the hotel’s very own designer fragrance that wafts through the suites and foyer.
All rooms are fitted with high-tech amenities: flat-screen TVs, wireless internet and unusual down lighters. All bedding is made from four hundred thread count pure Egyptian cotton.
General Booking Terms
• A deposit of 20% will secure your reservation
• Deposits are non- refundable
• Balance of accommodation account is payable 4 weeks prior to date of arrival
• Minimum of 5 night stay over the period 20 Dec- 2 Jan
• Cancellation within 30 days of arrival 100% of accommodation payable
• In the event of premature departure the full extent of accommodation as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
• Refunds and the waiver of the cancellation policy are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the room.
Subject to availability, the hotel will endeavour to accommodate late departures without an additional charge. If however, there is limited availability, an additional room charge will be levied for occupancy up to 14h00, after which an additional night's charge will be levied.