Mouille Point Village boasts immaculately prepared self-catering apartments in an apartment complex, decorated in a clean and modern style, and graded by the Tourism Grading Council.
Studios are perfect for single travelers or couples, and have views of either the ocean and Robben Island or sweeping of the picturesque landmarks Signal Hill and Lions Head. In selected studios, beds can be converted into a twin or double bed arrangement. Bathrooms are conveniently en-suite with a shower. (Sleeps 2)
One Bedroom Apartments
Perfect for couples, the one bedroom apartments boast views of the Atlantic Ocean and the popular Sea Point Promenade, with comfortable interiors. The en-suite facilities include both a bath and a shower. (Sleeps 2)
One Bedroom Luxury Apartments
Treat yourself and stay in one of these luxury apartments. More spacious than the regular one-bedroom apartments, they also offer the convenience of built-in cupboards and have spacious en-suite bathrooms with double vanities, a bath and a shower. The sweeping panoramic views over of the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island are simply splendid. (Sleeps 2)
Two Bedroom Apartments
Two bedroom apartments can accommodate four guests and are perfect for family stays. These apartments have sweeping views of either the Atlantic Ocean or Signal Hill and Lion's Head. Apartments boast modern interiors and are fully equipped. (Sleeps 4)
FIT / INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS:
• Full prepayment is required one month prior to the confirmed arrival date.
• In the event of a cancellation within 30 - 14 days of the confirmed arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
• In the event of a "no-show" or cancellation less than 14 days prior to the confirmed arrival date,
a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
• Please note that the cancellation must be made in writing.
• Any refunds processed for Peak Season and special event dates will be subject to an Administration Fee.
• A party of 5 or more rooms/apartments is considered a group.
• A 10% non-refundable deposit is required 120 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
• A preliminary rooming list and 50% deposit is required 60 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
• A final rooming list and full prepayment is required 30 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
• In the event of a cancellation/amendment within 59 - 30 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
• In the event of a cancellation/amendment less than 29 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
• Please note that all cancellations and amendments must be made in writing.
Can be arranged but not guaranteed.