Paid internet service at receptionPaid internet service at reception
From serviced apartments, houses, and traveller's rooms De Waterkant Village has it all and lodgings at the village are as diverse and eclectic as the place itself.
In keeping with the feel of an authentic traveller’s village, guests can enjoy services and facilities when staying in apartments or houses, such as a centralised reception, concierge, housekeeping and breakfast at The Charles every morning!
General Booking Terms
- A deposit of 20% will secure your reservation
- Deposits are non- refundable
- Balance of accommodation account is payable 4 weeks prior to date of arrival
- Minimum of 5 night stay over the period 20 Dec- 2 Jan
- Cancellation within 30 days of arrival 100% of accommodation payable
- In the event of premature departure the full extent of accommodation as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
- Refunds and the waiver of the cancellation policy are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the room.
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 11:00
Late check-out policy:
Can be arranged but subjected to room availability.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Day Beds and Cots available in specified apartments only. Kindly request upon making a reservation.
- Additional cost for Day Beds and Cots may apply.
- 1 child under the age of 12 years may share in the apartment where possible.
Payment Form: Visa, MasterCard, Cash
Studios and 1 Bedroom apartments accommodate 2 persons only
2 Bedroom apartments accommodate 4 persons only
3 Bedroom apartments accommodate 6 persons only
Should the maximum number of guests exceed the apartment configuration upon arrival, additional accommodation will be reserved and charged, subject to availability.