Package price is a per person sharing rate based on two people travelling.
If you are a single person travelling the single price will be R 6,230.00 for the package.
Discover the true story of a forgotten route of early explorers into the wild undiscovered South Africa. Traverse the Great Karoo, whilst visiting iconic landmarks, Anglo-Boer battle regions and meeting local winemakers, with storytelling sessions and musicians.
This tour includes a BBQ, Potjie, accommodation at a nature reserve and Cape Town City centre and to top it off a 3 course meal at a 5 star Hotel at the waterfront on Father’s day.
Based on arriving Friday, 15th of Jun 2018 – departing Sunday, 17th of Jun 2018 (3 days / 2 nights)
* 2 nights accommodation in a standard room
* Breakfast daily
* Return airport transfer with English speaking driver
* City walking tour (optional)
* 2 wine tastings
* Dinner (traditional braai) on Friday night
* Fathers Day Lunch (Sunday only)
* Tour guide accompanying the group
* All Government taxes and levies
* 24 hours stand-by contact number
- Any International & local flight/s and all taxes where applicable.
- Insurance cover
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone calls, fax/email,laundry service
- Gratuities and tips to hotels staff & driver/guide(s).
- Any other item(s) not included in the itinerary.
Day 1: Friday, 15th of Jun 2018
Day 2: Saturday, 16th of Jun 2018
Day 3: Sunday, 17th of Jun 2018
*** END OF SERVICES ***
Contact us for booking details
Tel: +27 (0) 21 794 1619
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 25% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100 % cancellation fee will apply.