All guest rooms at The Westin hotel offer either breathtaking views over the V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain or over Cape Town harbour. The relaxing feeling is enhanced by all glass outer walls offering full-length panoramic windows. The famous Westin Heavenly® Bed provide regenerative sleep and celestial refreshment respectively. All rooms offer free wireless Internet access, flat-screen satellite TV, wireless telephone with voicemail.
Other room amenities include a safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and a refreshment area with tea and coffee making facilities. Bathrooms have underfloor heating. All rooms have full, individually regulated air-conditioning. The hotel has two Westin WORKOUT® rooms with integrated gym facilities - a special highlight.
General Booking Terms
• A deposit of 20% will secure your reservation
• Deposits are non- refundable
• Balance of accommodation account is payable 4 weeks prior to date of arrival
• Minimum of 5 night stay over the period 20 Dec- 2 Jan
• Cancellation within 21 days of arrival 50% of accommodation payable
• Cancellation within 7 days of arrival full accommodation payable
• In the event of premature departure the full extent of accommodation as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
• Refunds and the waiver of the cancellation policy are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the room.
Late check in is at the discretion of management
Children under the age of 12 will be accommodated free of charge on the below rooms, breakfast is free of charge of the kids menu.
Towers Suite: maximum 2 children under the age of 12 can share with 2 adults on a pull out couch.
Deluxe Room: 1 Child, 0 - 2 year’s old - In a cot
Grand Deluxe Room (with Club Privileges): Max-1 Child, 0 - 2 year’s in a cot or 03 - 12 year’s in a roller bed
Suites: Maximum 2 Children 0 - 2 year’s old - In a cot; 03 - 12 year’s old - On a sleeper couch in the lounge