Oh Ship Cruise with DJ Fresh and Euphonik
Oh Ship Cruise | 3 nights | Durban, Portuguese Island and back
Join DJ Fresh and Euphonik for the 3rd Oh Ship Cruise on board the MSC Opera. On this cruise it is all about the partying and definitely not to be missed by House music lovers. Enjoy a 3 nights of non-stop party! The ship departs from South Africa, Durban harbour on the 28th of November 2014 and cruises to Portuguese Island in Mozambique. Then makes its way back to Durban on the 01st of December 2014. Along the way enjoy a day on the beach, filled with activities and a beach party that promises to be one you won’t easily forget.
Apart from music enjoy a luxury cruise ship that will surprise you, offering you an extensive range of on-board facilities in a contemporary environment. MSC Opera certainly lives up to her name - classic, grand, opulent - and really is a luxury cruise ship with something to sing about! A true sense of grandeur and spaciousness prevails on the Opera, one of MSC Cruises’ most welcoming cruise ships.
Come and cruise with DJ Fresh and Euphonik - at the very best time to sail as the seas are calm and the weather sunny, ensuring the best possible setting for the best possible experience.
Sun, sea and heaps of fun, a cruise vacation on board the Sinfonia will truly be music to your ears. Not only will DJ Fresh and Euphonik be bringing some really big name artists and phenomenal ‘muso’ entertainment on board but guests will be able to enjoy the Opera and all that she has to offer.
Line-up featuring: DJ Fresh & Euphonik, Mi Casa, Kent, Sphectacula, Naves, Roger Goode and more acts to be announced
NB: This cruise has limited availability, highly in demand and bookings are coming in very quickly. Book now to avoid disappointment.
|1||Fri Nov 28||Durban||....||14:30||Docked|
|2||Sat Nov 29||Portuguese Island [Overnight]||08:00||....||Tender|
|3||Sun Nov 30||Portuguese Island||....||07:30||Tender|
|4||Mon Dec 01||Durban||07:00||....||Docked|
|*Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability|
Cabin (view photos for other cabins)
Cabins have the following amenities: 2 single beds that can be converted into a double bed (on request), spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower, interactive TV, telephone, Internet connection (payable), mini bar, safe, air-conditioning.
Further facilities and activities on the ship include:
- Quality time at the pool
- Teatro dell’ Opera – 5 star theatre production and shows – all included in the costs
- Jogging track, shuffleboard and mini-golf facilities
- Beauty salon
- Spa facilities
- A solarium
- Monte Carlo Casino
Want to stay longer, contact us directly
Total cost: ZAR 00.00
The above COST IS PER ADULT SHARING A CABIN based on 2 adults, including accommodation, all meals, snacks and activities. Single supplements applies. EXCLUDED Port & Baggage Fees, Mandatory Insurance and Service Fees (Standard charges at R 700 per person), as well as currency adjustments & subject to availability. Prices are quoted in South African Rands.
• 3 Nights accommodation, MSC Opera Luxury Cruise Liner
• Inside cabin with 2 single beds that can be converted into double bed (on request)
• All meals, snacks and activities
• The following drinks at the buffet restaurants only:
- Breakfast: Coffee, tea, juices; water dispensers available
- Tea Time: Free tea, coffee, water dispenser available
- Lunch Buffet: Free water dispensers available
• 1 Day stop-over in Portuguese Island – a day at the beach, beach party
• Nightly entertainment
• Entertainment programme – to be advised
• Miscellaneous entertainment fee of R1,500 per person
• Any International & local flight/s
• Transfers to the ship
• Anything of a personal nature i.e. telephone calls, laundry, etc
• Any services, tours, meals and drinks not mentioned above
• Shore excursions
• Port & Baggage Fees, Mandatory Insurance and Service Fees (Standard charges) at R 700 per person
• Any items not mentioned above
Please note that all prices are subject to currency fluctuations, MSC Cruise dynamic pricing policy, fuel surcharges and may change without notice unless paid in full.
Customize it Book Now
Once the booking has been made, you will have 48 hours to make a non-refundable R 3,500 per cabin deposit. Booking balance will be due 60 days prior to departure. For bookings where we are already within 60 days prior to departure, full payment will be required within 48 hours.
Cancellation penalties: Deposit 100% non-refundable / 59-30 days prior to sailing 50% of cruise fare / Less than 30 days before sailing 100% of the cruise fare.
Under 18 years not allowed on this theme cruise.