The price listed was correct at the time of publishing on this website, however may change without prior notice. Only the pricing given to you by your consultant should be considered the final correct pricing applicable to your booking.
The above COST IS PER PERSON PRICE based on 2 adults sharing a cabin. Your cruise fare includes accommodation, all meals, snacks and activities onboard. Single supplement applies.
EXCLUDED Port & Baggage Fees, Mandatory Insurance and Service Fees (Standard charges at R1,235 per person) & as well as currency adjustments. Subject to availability. Prices are quoted in South African Rands.
• 4 Nights accommodation, MSC Sinfonia Luxury Cruise Liner
• Inside cabin with 2 single beds that can be converted into double bed
• All meals, snacks and activities
• The following drinks at the buffet restaurants only:
- Breakfast: Coffee, tea, juices; water dispensers available
- Tea Time: Free tea, coffee, water dispenser available
- Lunch Buffet: Free water dispensers available
• 1 Day stop-over in Portuguese Island – a day at the beach
• 1 Day stop-over in Pomene
• On board entertainment
• Any International & local flight/s
• Transfers to the ship
• Anything of a personal nature i.e. telephone calls, laundry, etc
• Any services, tours, meals and drinks not mentioned above
• Shore excursions
• Any items not mentioned above
Please note that all prices are subject to currency fluctuations, MSC Cruise dynamic pricing policy, fuel surcharges and may change without notice unless paid in full.
Cruise to Portuguese Island and Pomene (Mozambique)
Ship: MSC Sinfonia
Departing from: Durban
Ports of call: Durban, Portuguese Island, Pomene (Mozambique)
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Boarding to choose from:
- 06 November 2017
- 04 December 2017
- 11 December 2017
- 29 January 2018
- 12 February 2018
- 26 February 2018
- 05 March 2018
- 12 March 2018
- 19 March 2018
- 02 April 2018
- 09 April 2018
|4||Thursday||Day at sea||....||....|
|* Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability|
Cabin (view our photo gallery)
Cabins have the following amenities: 2 single beds that can be converted into a double bed (on request), spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower, interactive TV, telephone, Internet connection (payable), mini bar, safe, air-conditioning.
Further facilities and activities on the ship include:
Once the booking has been made, you will have 48 hours to make a non-refundable R 3,500 per cabin deposit. Booking balance will be due 80 days prior to departure. For bookings where we are already within 80 days prior to departure, full payment will be required within 48 hours.
Cancellation penalties: Deposit 100% non-refundable / 79-60 days prior to sailing 50% of cruise fare / Less than 60 days before sailing 100% of the cruise fare.
Up to 2 children under 18 sharing a cabin with their parents or responsible adults, cruise free but only pay for the applicable Port, Baggage and Service charges (R1,160 per child 13-17yrs and R928 per child 2-12yrs) . This offer is subject to the availability of 4 berth cabins. Also applicable with 2 children under 12 years in Balcony Suites.