Cape Town Jazz Festival 4 Star Package 5
Cape Town International Jazz Festival 2016 - Package 5
Enjoy the ultimate "best deal" package to experience the 17th Cape Town International Jazz Festival in Cape Town, on Friday the 1st and Saturday the 2nd of April 2016. Travel package includes a 2 night stay in a 4 star hotel on a bed & breakfast basis, transportation (car hire or transfers) and Weekend Pass to the festival.
Stay at Protea Hotel North Wharf, opposite the Cape Town Convention Centre, venue for the Jazz Festival again in 2014. The hotel is a few minutes walk from Cape Town city centre and close to attractions like the ever popular V&A Waterfront and Cape Town beaches.
- Based on arrival Friday 1st April departure Sunday 2nd April
- Priced per person sharing a double or twin room
OPTION 1 - With Car Hire
Package includes car hire, festival weekend pass tickets and 2 nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 nights stay at Protea Hotel North Wharf in a One Bedroom Apartment
* Breakfast daily
* Cape Town International Jazz Festival Weekend Pass tickets; this allows access to 4 of the 5 stages
* Car hire: 2 day car hire (Group M - Chev Spark 5rd or similar)
- Super rates include STLW, SCDW and PAI
- Windscreen and tyre waiver
- Airport surcharge, Tourism levy and Vat @ 14%
- Unlimited mileage
* All Government taxes and levies.
* 24 hours stand-by contact number
* Flights to & from Cape Town
* Rosies Tickets: extra fee (approx. R30 an act) Rosies stage features the more serious jazz acts
* Car Rental deposit @ R 2,200.00; contract fee & fuel
- Additional driver per rental
- Traffic fine handling fee
- Claim handling fee per occurrence
- GPS Units
- All collection fees - office hours and after hours
- Water, sand and undercarriage damage
- Towing charges (if not mechanical)
* Any other item(s) not included in the package
OPTION 2 - With Transfers
R4,250 per person rate based on 2 people sharing accommodation
* This option is the same as Option 1 except it includes return transfers from Cape Town Airport (or bus or train station) to the hotel. We include this options since you might not need a rental car to travel to and from the Jazz Festival venue since the hotel quoted on is within walking distance or if you are not in possession of a drivers license. Don't drink and drive!
Subject to availability!!! Book early to avoid disappointment. The 2015 Cape Town International Jazz Festival was a "sold out" event.
Cape Town Jazz Festival Packages
Want to stay longer, contact us directly
Total cost: ZAR 00.00
General Booking Terms
* A deposit of 25% will secure your reservation
* Deposits are non- refundable
* Full payment needs to be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
* Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival a 100 % cancellation fee will apply.