Abseiling from Table Mountain
Step off the top at over 1000 meters above sea level and abseil into pure oblivion and indulge in the world's original highest commercial abseil, surrounded with the privilege of awesome views of the city of Cape Town, Chapmans Peak and the deep blue Atlantic of the Camps Bay and Clifton coastline at your feet.
Abseil with us today - we guaratee you an experience you will never forget.
Operate on a daily basis weather permitting between 10am and 3pm. Overall experience will take about 45 min to an hour.
Included in that time frame is demonstration of the Abseil, putting on the equipment, doing the abseil and a short hike to get back on top of the mountain.
Make your to the Table Mountain cablecar station. Guide will meet with you at the Table Mountain cablecar upper station.
Step off the top, at 1000 metres above sea level, and rappel into pure vertical space. The abseil is down for 112m thereafter there is a short hike to get back to the top of the mountain.
Clients will have to make their own way to Table Mountain cablecar upper station or can contact us to book a transfer.
* A RETURN cable car ticket is required per person
* Abseil Equipment
* Expert Guide
You will Need To Bring
* Comfortable Shoes
* A healthy dose of insanity
* Transport to the Table Mountain can be arranged on clients request.
* Price excludes the cable car fee
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
No applicable. Make your way to the top of Table Mountain by a cablecar or hike up the mountain.
* Operates daily basis between 09:30 am and 03:00 pm weather dependant
* Overall experience will take about 45 min to an hour.
* Once clients are back at the top, they take the cable car back down (Return Cableway Ticket needed - not included on the fee). Cable car fee is ZAR225 - ZAR250 return per person at Cableway ticket office.
Customize it Book Now